We rely on volunteers to help with fostering animals, fundraising, transportation, and other tasks to ensure we can provide care for the many animals we help. If you are interested in volunteering, even if just in some small way, we appreciate any help. Please fill out the form below, and let us know what areas you’re interested in volunteering for, and our volunteer coordinator will get in touch with you.
Some things you could volunteer for would include:
- Becoming a foster home for a rescued animal (email firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Assisting with adoption coordination and record maintenance
- Tracking and communicating animals due for vaccination
- Advisor/co-ordinator for microchip registration
- Assisting the Foster Liaison volunteer by working with and dealing with foster homes.
- Assisting with fundraising (events and new ideas)
- Helping out with photographing foster animals for the website. You will need a vehicle to do this.
- Picking up donated items for Second Chances, our thrift store, when the donator cannot bring them to the Store.
- Delivering supplies to current foster homes
- Making items that can be sold to raise much needed funds (catnip mice or a unique item you think would sell well)